ZÜCA Specialty Bags
ZÜCA has been on a roll since 2004, making lives better—and making people smile! Our patented ZÜCA rolling bag design includes a built-in seat and is the most versatile, durable, lightweight luggage on the planet! We have revolutionized how people transport their belongings by helping them travel in a healthy way. Better than a backpack, ZUCA wheeled bags are perfect for today's fast-paced, always-on-the-go lifestyles.
SIT ON YOUR SUITCASE
Ever wondered if you can sit on your luggage? Your ZÜCA is a rolling bag with a seat built in. For travelers of all kinds, this is a game changer. Our trolley bags and carts are strong enough to double as a chair. If you're a business traveler or even a fisherman in need of a tackle box seat, you'll love sitting on your ZÜCA.
PROFESSIONAL ROLLING BAGS
Pro tip: ZÜCA makes the world's best rolling bags. Find your professional makeup cart, photography roller bag, beauty case on wheels or competition dance bag at zuca.com. Our rolling gear bags are the first choice for professional hair stylists, photographer bags, photography roller bag, rolling gear bag, videographer rolling bag.
HARD SHELL & LIGHTWEIGHT
Better than a hard shell suitcase, ZÜCA rolling bags and carts combine a heavy duty frame with a durable, yet soft hand-washable insert. This makes ZÜCA among the strongest, toughest and most durable luggage choices. For indoor and outdoor suitcases, see why ZÜCA offers the best hard-sided luggage in 2019.
TSA CARRY-ON LUGGAGE
TSA approved carry-on luggage has been redefined with ZÜCA Pro Business and Flyer Bags. Business travelers need the best carry-on luggage, no questions asked. Our rolling carry-on bags are lightweight and meet airline carry-on size requirements.
BUSINESS & BEAUTY
SCHOOL & SPORT
OUTDOOR & SPORT
WHERE'S MY TRACKING CODE?
Terms of Service
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, and products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. All weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, designs, logos, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ZUCA, Inc. and is protected by U.S. and International copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. All software used on this site is the property of ZUCA, Inc. or our software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit this site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that we may send email to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this site, about any of our products or services, or for such other purposes as we deem appropriate.
- International Access. This Site may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use this Site outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks in the U.S. and other countries of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply with the terms and conditions of our permission as well as all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Gift Certificates. Gift certificates can only be redeemed via purchases made on this website, and are not redeemable for cash. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift certificate. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State and Federal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold ZUCA, Inc. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our Customer Service Department.
At ZÜCA, Inc., we value our consumer's privacy and to better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our on-line information practices. As part of the normal operation of this Website, we may collect information about our customers. Personally identifiable information about you may be used to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze usage of the Site, and to customize our Website's content and layout. We may use your email address and, in certain situations, your mailing address or phone number, to contact you regarding important administrative notices or promotions.
We take seriously our responsibility to our many young consumers. Our site has been designed to be fun, accessible, and safe for kids of all ages. Children under the age of 13 should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the knowledge and permission of a parent or guardian. There are certain web pages within our website that may require users to be at least 13 years of age; these pages may require you to enter your date of birth, and anyone under the age of 13 will be restricted from participating in such web page activities. ZÜCA Inc., will not share your e-mail address or any other personal information you may provide to ZÜCA Inc. with any third party. In particular, we do not give, rent or sell mailing lists of site visitors. Further, you may remove your email address from the ZÜCA Inc. distribution list at anytime by notifying us directly.
You did it!
You'll be the first to know about our latest products,
promotions, events and more.