- Carry up to 32 discs without back strain (interior rack included)
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Stow all your gear in the 3-pocket pouch, side pockets and interior storage area.
- Zippered front door rolls up and tucks away for easy access to discs
- The removable, hand washable Insert Bag is made from premium water resistant polyester
- Play disc golf in all seasons with performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51" Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
DIMENSIONS23.5"H x 10"W x 13"D
23.5"H x 22"W x 19"D (including wheels)
WEIGHT13.5 lbs (frame, bag, rack & pouch)
All weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
U.S. & International patents and trademarks apply, see zuca.com/legal
Well Worth the Money
If you play competitively and do not use a cart, you are selling yourself short. A cart takes the weight off your body, it takes away the constant shrugging and dropping the bag and pulling it back on etc.. This repeated motion can pull muscles and cause discomfort. Playing with a ZUCA cart means having everything you may ever need with you during a round and not having to carry it. I set up my cart with a saddle bag cooler on the rear, an umbrella holder and umbrella, a putter pouch and accessory pouch, a thick cushion seat for those backups, etc... When I play a tournament that is cart friendly I am so glad I have a ZUCA All- Terrain Disc Golf Cart! Well worth the money and ZUCA has incredible customer service, they will never leave you hanging.