What options are available for Custom Configuration?
We have designed Inserts with custom door openings, alternative pockets and different interior build-outs. We can work with you to design an Insert to meet your needs.
Click here for examples of Custom Configurations that include side door fabric color changes along with Embroidery and Graphics customization.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMER
I acknowledge that I own the copyright to the design, trademark, service mark, images, logos, graphics, text, pictures and other materials (hereafter referred to as “Content”) submitted to use to produce my Custom Product Order, or I have obtained the express permission of the copyright owner and use of Content does not violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party. I warrant that Content:
- Does not infringe on the rights of any third party, including right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party.
- Is not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, falls OUTSIDE USPS guidelines for RESTRICTED images**
I warrant that I have sufficient rights to copy, modify, create derivative works and vectorize any Content that I provide for the purpose of fulfilling my Custom Product Order, and authorize ZÜCA to do so on my behalf as needed. I understand that the misuse of Content may constitute copyright infringement. I agree that I am financially liable for the full amount of any Custom Product Order approved by me, even if copyright issues arise and ZÜCA stops production out of respect for the claim.
By providing Content to ZÜCA and placing a Custom Product Order, I grant ZÜCA the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, right to use, reproduce the Content to fulfill a Custom Product Order, and the rights to show Custom Product to prospective ZÜCA clients as an example of Custom Product manufacturing capabilities. Sharing Custom Product with other parties may occur physically or electronically, and may occur on ZÜCA's website even though Custom Product is not being distributed by ZÜCA.
I hereby represent and warrant to ZÜCA that this agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by me and constitutes my legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against me in accordance with its terms, and that the execution, delivery and performance of these Terms and Conditions is within my legal capacity and power.
I will retain ownership of Content submitted for my Custom Product Order, and grant ZÜCA and their designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such Content solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service I request or to show me how my Content will appear in ZÜCA products. For example, when I place a Custom Product Order, ZÜCA will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the Content for production, packaging and shipment.
While I retain ownership of the Content, any template or layout in which ZÜCA arranges or organizes such Content are not proprietary to me or my employer, and the rights to such template or layout will remain with ZÜCA.
If there are likenesses of individuals in my Content, I have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in my Content, and if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), I have obtained written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and I agree to provide ZÜCA copies of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon request). If I do submit Content that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), I agree not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with my Content.
I agree to defend, indemnify and hold ZÜCA and ZÜCA's officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) Content I submit (b) violation of these Terms and Conditions (c) violation of any rights of a third party or (d) activities in connection with obtaining or using any products or services from ZÜCA.
**The following guidelines have been established by the U.S. Postal Service governing images which are RESTRICTED from appearing on customized postage:
- Content or images, whether appearing individually or in combination with other content or images, that may cause the Customized Postage program to become a public forum, including but not limited to:
- Content or images actively advocating or disparaging the religious, political, or legal agenda of any person or entity, including but not limited to content or images designed to influence a specific piece of legislation.
- Partisan or political content or images, including but not limited to content or images supporting or opposing election.
- Content or images related to human reproduction or sexuality, including but not limited to content or images related to services or counseling with regard to pregnancy, abortion, or other sexual matter.
- Unlawful content or images including but not limited to:
- Deceptive, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or obscene content or images.
- Content or images infringing upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to the USPS.
- Content or images emulating any form of valid postage indicia or payment of postage.
- Content or images that violate any living or deceased person's privacy or publicity rights.
- Content or images depicting discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual or political orientation, or age.
- Content or images containing non-incidental depiction of firearms, ammunition, or gambling.
- Content or images depicting graphic violence.
- Content or images depicting illegal activities, illegal substances, and paraphernalia designed for use in connection with illegal substances or activities, or convicted criminals.
- Content or images depicting profanity, nudity, or sexually explicit functions or materials.
- Content or images related to the sales of alcoholic beverages, tobacco or tobacco related products.
- Content or images related to the sale of products designed for use in connection with sexual activity, or product, services or entertainment directed to sexual stimulation.